Caribbean American National Development OrganizationThe Caribbean American Development Institute Center is an initiative that is being managed by the Caribbean American National Development Organization, Inc. CANDO, Inc is an independent non-profit organization, created to execute the development of the CADI Center and the Caribbean Historic Museum.
- Position Tampa Bay as a strategic portal for entry into the Caribbean region
- Establish the CADI as the facility to go to for trade and commerce support for the Caribbean region
- Facilitate opportunities with the state education institutes to perform geographic, archeological, geologic, and renewable energy research that is compatible to Florida and the Caribbean Region
- To develop a state-of-the art multi-purpose space for gatherings and the activities of local Caribbean and American organizations To be self sustaining
- Establish a cultural, educational and economic development facility with interests to the Caribbean community in the Tampa Bay region
- To expose our youths to their cultural roots and foster a continued sense of their Caribbean identity
- To provide activities to accommodate the retired senior citizens who have made their contribution to community.
- To have a facility that will display the successful accomplishments and contributions generated from the Caribbean region.
The vision is to deliver a functioning, self-sustaining campus of the highest quality to support the collaboration of Caribbean-based commercial and economic development activities as well as provide aid, support and education to its constituents in the Tampa Bay Region. It will be a center geared towards education, the arts, music, business, sports, cultural exchanges, community development, as well as unification of diverse cultures.